1. This card is issued by and remains the property of the Empire Complex, Use of this card constitutes acceptance of these terms. Nothing in these terms affects your legal rights.
2. This card can be used at the Empire Complex Holyhead, It can be used in the complex or online at www.holyheadcinema.co.uk to pay for tickets. It can be used in the complex to pay for food, drink and most other retail items. It cannot be used to make purchases over the telephone. All purchases using this card are subject to availability, normal age restrictions, and any other applicable terms.
3. This card has no value until activated. The maximum value which can be loaded onto this card is £50. You cannot re-load or top up this card with value.
4. The value on this card may be used where the transaction total is higher than the card balance, upon payment of the difference. If you do not use all the value on this card in a transaction, the remaining balance will be left on the card. No change will be given. If a transaction made using this card is subsequently cancelled or reversed, any value owing will be added back onto this card.
5. Please keep this card secure, as if it were cash. Empire Complex is not responsible if this card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Empire Complex reserves the right to cancel this card if it reasonably suspects fraud or misconduct. Damaged, altered or cancelled cards will not be accepted.
6. This card is not a credit, debit, charge or cheque guarantee card. This card cannot be exchanged for cash or for other vouchers/gift cards.
7. This card is for your own personal non-commercial use. You may not resell this card.
8. All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in and in relation to this card shall at all times remain the property of the Empire Complex
9. Empire Complex reserves the right to amend these terms from time to time, to ensure compliance with law or regulation, for security reasons or to make non-material changes, and the amendment will be effective when posted online at www.holyheadcinema.co.uk. We may also change these terms to reflect material changes to the gift card scheme, but we will post any material changes to these terms online at www.holyheadcinema.co.uk at least 30 days in advance, and if you are not happy with these material changes, you can terminate your agreement with us for use of the gift card under these Terms no later than 90 days after the material change takes effect.
10. Empire Complex reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the gift card scheme on reasonable notice for legal, security or regulatory reasons, and any such action will be announced online at www.holyheadcinema.co.uk. Reasonable notice will be given where possible.